Star Trek Online has received a new update, resolving several crashing issues, resolving an issue in the Foundry where players could only preview the first map and published missions were unable to be accepted, as well as some other gameplay tweaks.
Below you’ll find the full list of updates:
- Resolved an issue with scoreboard UI that would occasionally cause a crash.
- Resolved an issue with shadow generation that would occasionally cause a crash.
- Resolved an issue with the Foundry where players could only preview the first map.
- Resolved an issue with the Foundry where published missions could not be accepted.
- The /FriendComment command has been restored.
- Resolved an issue that caused some emotes to not display facial expressions.
- Colony World Fleet Holding: Changed threshold for getting batteries from minigames.
- Breakpoints are now every 100 points, with maximum reward at 900 points.
Dranuur Colony Invasion Scenario:
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Dranuur Colony Invasion from starting.
- Modified position of Shield Generator 2 due to an issue that caused it to occasionally spawn inside a rock.
Miracle Worker Ships:
- Adjusted text descriptions on the Varel and Tebok Romulan Miracle Worker Warbirds.
- All Miracle Worker ship store descriptions now list the appropriate Lt-rank Miracle Worker spec seat in their stat lists.
- All Romulan Miracle Worker ship descriptions now correctly list Singularity Powers instead of Cruiser Command Auras.
- Miracle Worker Warbirds now correctly have 40 base power in all subsystems instead of 50.
- Powerboards and Floaters can now be used from the inventory.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the Highly Specialized Starship Trait from working with Miracle Worker Bridge Officer Abilities
- Resolved an issue where the projectile damage modifier on Fleet Colony Secondary Deflectors displayed as EnDmg instead of ProjDmg
- Secondary Deflector tooltips will no longer show durations.
- Gravitic Induction Platform is now Immune to Warp Core Breaches.
- The Miracle Worker Specialization Passive Punch It! no longer plays FX in social zones.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the player from activating a mine ability for 30 seconds after activating one.
- Romulan and Klingon ships that do not have registry numbers ships no longer display a cost for re-registry.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Miracle Worker Bridge Officer Abilities from being treated as specialist abilities in some cases.
- Editing missions in the Foundry is temporarily unavailable.
- Expedient Care and Expedient Repairs are currently not functioning as expected.
What do you think to the new update? Let us know below.
In other updates news, increased quest drops and tweaks for Fortnite is now out and brings update 1.8.1 Battle Royale, the latest Dead by Daylight update features balance tweaks and bug fixes, and the FIFA 18 Nintendo Switch patch is small, but improves the game big time.
Source: Arc Games