While DICE has released a Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch last week bringing in the Another Night in Endor content, a new Star Wars Battlefront 2 update has been rolled out today, and it’s purely for fixes. Check out the full Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.42 patch notes below.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.42 patch notes:
- Fixed various issues that were causing memory crashes across all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a server crash when playing Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where the timer would not correctly show the “Overtime” message, when an enemy is contesting a command post on Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where a Co-Op game would end prematurely if the enemy AI is capturing a point within the last 7 seconds of a game.
- Fixed an issue an issue with Co-Op matches ending with inaccurate Defeat screens.
- Fixed an issue where AI would not play the objective on Kashyyyk – Instant Action.
- Fixed functionality of Out-Of-Bounds areas on Ewok Hunt.
If you notice anything that got changed that’s not in the patch, share them in the comments below.