StarCraft II‘s latest patch brings a new War Chest for players to buy. It contains “over 80 new cosmetics including skins, portraits, emoticons, and new this season, console skins.” There’s a bunch of bug fixes and other improvements, too!
Find the patch highlights below:
– War Chest: Katowice 2018 will be available for purchase in all regions on December 8, 10:00 PST.
– Our second War Chest brings over 80 new cosmetics including skins, portraits, emoticons, and new this season, console skins.
– Upon purchase, players will be instantly granted the following:
– A unique worker skin.
– A unique console skin.
– A unique portrait.
– A 30-day Co-op Stim pack which grants 100% bonus experience.
– A free classic Hearthstone pack of cards.
– A Rare quality Loot Chest in Heroes of the Storm.
– Access to the 1v1 ladder if it’s not already available.
– The Shadow Wars series continues with 3 more chapters and double the pages.
– Additionally, the Tal’Darim Probe pet in Diablo III is still granted if a player has not purchased the first War Chest.
– Unit wire frames and production icons in the observer UI will now always use the default assets, regardless of what skin is equipped to help with readability in tournaments.
For the full list of patch notes, click here.
What do you think to StarCraft II’s latest patch? Are you looking forward to getting new loot from the War Chest? Let us know below.
In other gaming news, the PUBG desert map’s final name has been revealed alongside key location descriptions and screenshots, Gran Turismo Sport has received an “emergency update,” and one of Call of Duty: WWII‘s most popular weapons is likely to be nerfed again.