A number of updates have hit Survarium in quick succession. The biggest addition is the Team Story Missions, which allow co-op play. A range of weapon balance tweaks have also been made, and bugs have been thoroughly squashed.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the most recent update (0.50ae):
- Added new phrases for AI characters (bots).
- Added visual effect when you hover a mouse pointer over the team mission picture in the lobby.
- Added visual effects for Spring activation in the team mission.
- Bots are now tougher on medium and hard difficulties in the team mission.
- Fixed issues causing desynchronization.
- Fixed issues causing black squares on the screen.
- Fixed issues with motion blur on your character’s weapon.
- Fixed issues causing the game client or server crashes in the team mission.
- Fixed issues with friendly fire in the team mission.
- Fixed issues preventing player characters from resurrecting in the team mission.
- Fixed issues causing the chat to not work in matches.
- Various localization fixes.
Patch 0.50ae, builds onto the 0.50 update, which brought many big changes to the game. Here’s the extensive list of patch notes:
Team Story Missions
- Introduced “Team Missions” mode.
- Introduced “Dangerous Knowlege” team mission. It tells about a conflict between Black Market and The Renaissance Army, and also unveils the mystery about secret experiments which lead to creation of the Forest.
- To begin a mission special Access Keys are required. The keys are divided in free and premium. One free key is awarded for each of the first 2 wins in PvP matches daily (so you can get maximum 2 keys daily), and you cannot own more than 2 free keys. Premium keys can be bought in the shop. Your keys never expire and the free keys are always used first.
- After the first login into Survarium 0.50 all players will receive 5 Access Keys (2 free and 3 premium ones).
- To start a mission you need to spend one Access Key for each person. You can pay for yourself, and also for one or both allies.
- The mission is designed for a squad of three players. However, you can start it solo or with a friend, but you need to block the rest of the spots: pay for another one (if you go duo) or for two other people (if you go solo).
- When you join a PvE mission alone (and have not blocked additional spots), the game will find two squadmates for you.
- While going through the mission you can find stashes with trophies (some of them are hard to miss, but it’s not that easy to get all of the stashes). The more stashes you collect, the more rewards you get when the mission is a success. Can you find all the stashes?
- There are three difficulty settings (easy, medium, hard) on each of five equipment tiers. The rewards for completing a mission depend on the number of stashes found, difficulty and equipment tier.
- To successfully finish a mission you need to complete a set of tasks. At least one of the players must reach each of the checkpoints: then defeated squad members are resurrected and may continue.
- You can resurrect immediately by spending an Access Key.
- You can loot fallen enemies to resupply ammo.
- If all squad members are dead, the mission is failed. The mission also has a time limit (45 minutes).
- Added new UI screens before and after team missions.
- Added Leaderboards for Team Missions. Your position is affected by the number of found stashes and mission completion time.
- Damage to characters hands increased from 80% to 100%.
- All character skills were reset. Don’t forget to redistribute your skill points!
Weapons, Equipment, and Supplies
- Armor on all gloves was brought in line with that of other equipment.
- HK416: slow down descreased from 15% to 12%.
- RPD: damage increased from 34 to 36.
- RPK-74M: damage increased from 32 to 33.
- Fort-401: damage increased from 34 to 36.
- PKP “Pecheneg”: damage increased from 35 to 36.
- FN Minimi: distance increased from 40 to 50.
- Shotgun damage on the maximum distance descreased from 30% to 20%.
- NeoStead 2000: pellets grouping when firing from the hip descreased from 9 to 6.
- MR-27M Lancaster: pellets grouping when firing from the hip descreased from 7 to 5.
- MP-153 “Baikal”: pellets grouping when firing from the hip descreased from 8 to 6.
- Remington 870: pellets grouping when firing from the hip descreased from 9 to 6.
- TOZ-34: pellets grouping when firing from the hip descreased from 7 to 6.
- Franchi SPAS-12: pellets grouping when firing from the hip descreased from 6 to 5.
- Benelli M4 Super 90: pellets grouping when firing from the hip descreased from 8 to 6.5.
- Vepr-12: pellets grouping when firing from the hip descreased from 7 to 5.
- Siaga-12K: pellets grouping when firing from the hip descreased from 7 to 5, rate of fire descreased from 400 to 350.
- KS-23M “Catbird”: distance increased from 10 to 12 meters.
- KS-23M: distance increased from 7 to 8.5, pellets grouping when firing from the hip descreased from 9 to 6.
- Jackhammer: damage increased from 80 to 90.
- Socom 16: distance descreased from 70 to 60.
- SVD: distance increased from 60 to 75, penetration increased from 8 to 10.
- Colt Python: rate of fire increased fom 150 to 175.
- Improved performance of both renderers (for gaming and old PCs).
- Added distortion stage for the renderer for old PCs.
- Fixed issues causin desynchronization.
- Fixed several issues in the tutorial mission.
- Fixed decal shimmering when using the renderer for old PCs.
- Fixed an issue with laser sight dot not showing on characters and objects when using the renderer for old PCs.
- Fixed shimmering of anumated objects when using the renderer for old PCs.
Find the Survarium C0-Op Mission #1 trailer below:
Has the update made you want to give this free-to-play FPS a go? Let us know below.
In other updates news, a preview of Destiny 2 update 1.0.6 patch notes have been revealed, WWE 2K18 patch 1.03 has slammed out, and this Rainbow Six Siege update implements “Mid-Season Reinforcements.”