After a short delay, the new Team Fortress 2 update “Jungle Inferno” will launch today, bringing the new official Mercenary Park map, five community maps, a range of cosmetic rewards and more to the game.
The update will also implement a huge number of gameplay tweaks and improvements.
Here’s the main content additions:
- 5 featured community maps: Mossrock, Lazarus, Brazil, Enclosure, and Banana Bay
- 1 new official map: Mercenary Park
- 5 new community taunts: The Dueling Banjo, The Jumping Jack, The Soviet Strongarm, The Russian Arms Race, and The Headcase.
- 2 new official taunts: Yeti Punch and Yeti Smash
- 2 community cosmetic cases with 20 items each
- 2 new War Paint collections made up of community-made War Paints and official War Paints
- 2 new War Paint collections filled with classic weapon skins being brought back for another tour
- 4 new Pyro items: The Dragon’s Fury, The Thermal Thruster (with a new kill taunt: The Gas Blast), The Gas Passer, and the Hot Hand
- 1 new Heavy item: The Second Banana
- Free contracts to earn the new Pyro and Heavy items
- 36 campaign contracts
- Mercenary Park Gift Shop to select your campaign contract rewards
- Equippable ConTracker to customize and track your campaign experience
For the full (long, long, long) list of gameplay changes, head here.
Will you be diving into Team Fortress 2 for the Jungle Inferno update?
Source: Team Fortress (Official)