A new Tekken 7 update is rolling out to PS4 consoles. It’s update 1.09 and comes in at 3.43GB. The patch adds support for the Geese Howard Pack DLC 2, implements movies into the Gallery, and adds a Rematch feature to Player Matches.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for Tekken 7 update 1.09:
– Added support for DLC [DLC2: Geese Howard Pack].
– Added movies to the gallery.
– Added a rematch feature to player matches. This feature is available for sessions with “Max Number of Participants” set to 2.
– Added individual character ranking based on win count to the leaderboards.
– Improved optimization of matchmaking conditions.
Fixed various bugs.
Some tasty improvements there! Let us know what you think of the latest Tekken 7 update in the comments below, and tell us if you’re looking forward to playing as the mighty King of Fighters star himself!
In other Tekken news, you can take a look at Geese Howard gameplay here, Final Fantasy XV‘s Noctis will soon be added the roster, and the Tekken director has said that he wants to feature characters from different companies and franchises and pit them against one another “King of Fighters style.”