If you’re one of the many who took part in The Division 2 private beta, you might be wondering whether there’s anything new for you come March 1 when the game’s open beta launches. The short answer to that is a resounding yes!
Related Reading: The Divsion 2 Private Beta Hands-On Impressions – Familiar Construct
Hopefully, you didn’t delete The Division 2 private beta client as Ubisoft has rolled out an update for it, and we have the patch notes on what got added! The Division 2 beta update clocks in at over 12GB on PS4, and increases the level cap to eight, adds an extra mission, and more! Here are the full The Division 2 beta update patch notes!
If you somehow can’t see the image, the patch notes are listed below.
- increased level cap to level 8
- One extra mission is available to play
- One extra skill can be unlocked
- Adjusted difficulty on normal and end game missions
Issue fixes and improvements:
- Repaired mission access to explosive room
- Released one NPC stuck behind gate
- Reduced Call for Back-up spam
- Minor sound issues were repaired
- Improved NPC animations
For those interested in The Division 2’s endgame, go watch the trailer listing down the endgame features.