If you’re one of the many who took part in The Division 2 private beta, you might be wondering whether there’s anything new for you come March 1 when the game’s open beta launches. The short answer to that is a resounding yes!
Related Reading: The Divsion 2 Private Beta Hands-On Impressions – Familiar Construct
Hopefully, you didn’t delete The Division 2 private beta client as Ubisoft has rolled out an update for it, and we have the patch notes on what got added! The Division 2 beta update clocks in at over 12GB on PS4, and increases the level cap to eight, adds an extra mission, and more! Here are the full The Division 2 beta update patch notes!
If you somehow can’t see the image, the patch notes are listed below.
- increased level cap to level 8
- One extra mission is available to play
- One extra skill can be unlocked
- Adjusted difficulty on normal and end game missions
Issue fixes and improvements:
- Repaired mission access to explosive room
- Released one NPC stuck behind gate
- Reduced Call for Back-up spam
- Minor sound issues were repaired
- Improved NPC animations
The Division open beta starts this March 1 and will last until March 4 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC., and nope progress from the private beta won’t carry over to the open one.
For those interested in The Division 2’s endgame, go watch the trailer listing down the endgame features.