Are you excited for The Division 2? Want to give it a go before it’s released this March 15? While you can pre-order to gain access to the The Division 2 private beta, we’re here to help for those who can’t do that or won’t.. Today, we’re giving out quite a few (10+) The Division 2 private beta codes!
Thanks to Ubisoft, MP1st is giving out The Division 2 private beta codes, and yes, this is for any platform! How to enter to have a chance to get one? Super simple! All you have to do is leave a comment telling us why you want to try The Division 2 beta, and what you want to see from MP1st this year! That’s it! If you we like your comment enough, you’ll get one.
Note: Each code once redeemed will allow the redeemer to invite three friends to try the beta as well. UPlay account required.
With The Division 2 private beta already underway, we’ll be giving these keys away ASAP! So comment fast, and be prepared to share your Twitter or email so we can send the code. Once you do get one, here’s how to redeem it so you can start playing.
Private Beta Details
Preload available: February 6 at 1:00AM PT
Starts: February 7 at 1:00AM PT
Ends: February 11 at 1:00AM PT
In the Private Beta, players will be able to get a taste of what awaits them in Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. After establishing their Base of Operations in the White House, Agents will be able to venture into a transformed Washington D.C., unlocking new skills and abilities while they upgrade to a level cap of seven and discover the eastern part of the open world featuring the following content:
- Two main missions, available in Story, Normal and Hard Mode
- Five side missions and additional activities in the open world
- Unique PvPvE gameplay in one of the three new Dark Zones
- Organized PvP gameplay in one Conflict mode, Skirmish
In addition to this content, beginning February 8 at 8am PT, The Division 2 fans will have the opportunity to have a first hands-on with endgame content with one Invaded mission. Players will experience gameplay at the level cap of 30 and unlock brand new Survivalist, Sharpshooter or Demolitionist specializations.
Guaranteed Access Instructions
- Head over to www.thedivisiongame.com/guaranteedaccess
- Login using your Uplay account. If you do not have one, you will be able to create a new account. You can use an existing Sony Entertainment Network or Xbox Live account, as long as they have previously been linked to your Uplay account.
- Verify your email – make sure you have access to it, as this is where you will receive your Private Beta key & access instructions before it starts.
- Select your gaming platform. You will not be able to change it later – this is the platform for which you will receive your Private Beta key.
- Input your access code:
- Success! Your platform key (for PS4/X1) will be sent on February 6. For PC, you will receive an email on February 6, and the Private Beta will be available in your Uplay client.
Stay tuned to MP1st’s hands-on impressions of The Division 2 private beta hitting the site soon. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and bookmark the site since we have more giveaways coming!