The Division 2 title update 5 patch notes (The Division 2 update 1.10) and full info is now live! Check it out here.
In today’s The Division 2 State of the Game, Ubisoft Massive talked about title update 5, which has been confirmed to be this July 23, which is also the same day that Episode 1 will be out for Year 1 pass holders. In addition to that, Massive also outlined The Division 2 title update 5 patch notes, content and lots more.
The Division 2 Title Update 5 Release Date and Schedule:
- Tuesday, 23rd of July
- All balance changes will be available for all The Division 2 players, with or without the Year One pass.
- Discovery Mode for Operation Dark Hours will become available for all The Division 2 players, with or without the Year One pass.
- Early Access Release:
- Tuesday, 23rd of July
- The two new main missions will be available to Year One Pass owners
- The first Investigation Area of Kenly College will be available to Year One Pass owners.
- Tuesday, 23rd of July
- Regular Access:
- Tuesday, 30th of July
- The two new main missions will open up for all The Division 2 players.
- The first two Investigation Areas of Kenly College will open up for all The Division 2 players.
- Tuesday, 30th of July
The Division 2 Title Update 5 patch notes from PTS to live game:
- They lowered the Skill Cooldown Minimum Hard Cap of 10 seconds to 3 seconds for all Skills except the Chem Launcher which will be at 8 seconds.
- Pulse is not classified as a status effect (Fire and so on is)
- The Duration of the Striker Drone was increased – so that it is basically around for entire encounters.
- The Explosive Seeker Mine is the hardest hitting Skill in the game after Title Update 5 – closely followed by the Bombardier Drone.
- Cluster Seeker Mine is the king to kill trash mobs with the new damage buffs.
- Mender Seeker Mine has a longer duration so that you can focus to buff its main task (healing and staying active)
- The Scanner Pulse cooldown activates 3 seconds after its activation.
- Mods no longer impact the radius/range of the Banshee Pulse.
- The heal skills are still work in progress for the Shield and will be fixed in later updates. (not all healing skills repair the shield as they should)
The Division 2 Title Update 5 Patch Notes:
All these changes are the same for PVP and PVE – but there is a PVP modifier in place to lower the damage in PVP content.
- BTSU Gloves:
- Fixed several bad behaviors and synergies related to the Pulse status effect.
- No longer creates an explosion when quick-deployed or when thrown at close distance (safety protocols are now enabled!).
- Increased the radius of the Gunner’s Riot Foam Grenade from 2 meters to 3 meters.
- Increased Assault Turret base damage by 22.5%.
- Increased Assault Turret base duration from 120s to 300s.
- Increased Incinerator Turret base duration from 120s to 300s.
- Increased Turret platform base health by 100%.
- Decreased Artillery Turret base ammo from 10 to 4.
- Decreased Sniper Turret base ammo from 15 to 6.
- Decreased Turret Cyclone Magazine Mortar Ammo from +20 to +8.
- Decreased Turret Ammo Box Extra Mortar Ammo from +20 to +8.
- Decreased Turret Ammo Box Extra Sniper Ammo from +30 to +12.
- Cyclone Magazine (Generic) +Extra Sniper Ammo variant added to all loot list quality tiers.
- Increased Striker Drone base damage by 7.1%.
- Increased Blitzkrieg Blasting Powder Striker Drone damage from +200% to +600%.
- Increased Striker Drone base duration from 120s to 300s.
- Increased Defender Drone base duration from 20s to 300s.
- Increased Fixer Drone base duration from 180s to 300s.
- Increased Tactician Drone base duration from 180s to 300s.
- Increased Defender Drone base health by 100%.
- Increased Fixer Drone base health by 60%.
- Decreased Striker Drone base health by -20%.
- Decreased Bombardier Drone base health by -46.6%.
- Decreased Tactician Drone base health by -73.3%.
- Seeker Mine:
- Explosive Seeker Mine radius now correctly says 5m in the UI.
- Increased Cluster Seeker Mine explosion radius from 3m to 4m.
- UI now shows the correct explosion radius for Explosive and Cluster Seeker Mines before detonating.
- Increased Explosive Seeker Mine base damage by 25%.
- Increased Cluster Seeker Mine base damage by 42.8%.
- Increased Mender Seeker Mine base duration from 120s to 300s.
- Decreased Airburst Seeker Mine base burn duration from 5s to 4s.
- Decreased Blinder Firefly base blind duration from 8s to 6s.
- Increased Burster Firefly base damage by 6.7%.
- Vac Pack and Guiding System Firefly mods now correctly increase Max Targets by the amount listed on the tooltip.
- Lots of backend fixes for consistency/usability.
- Scanner Pulse will now begin its cooldown after a 3-second delay upon activation, rather than at the end of the Pulse effect’s duration.
- Reduced Scanner Pulse base radius from 52m to 50m.
- Increased Banshee Pulse base cooldown from 40s to 60s.
- Distributed Architecture and Super Glue Pulse mods no longer affect the radius/range of the Banshee Pulse.
- Reduced Distributed Architecture and Super Glue Pulse +Radius value from 60% to 50%.
- Reduced Unstable Oscillator and Atmospheric Analyzer Pulse +Effect Duration value from 55% to 50%.
- Chem Launcher:
- Increased the radius of the Riot Foam Chem Launcher from 1.5m to 3m.
- Decreased Firestarter Chem Launcher base burn duration from 5s to 4s.
- Stinger Hive is no longer affected by Explosive Damage modifiers.
The Division 2 Title Update 5 Content:
Two New Main Missions
- Camp White Oak: Bring the traitor President Andrew Ellis to justice as you assault a presidential compound in the woods.
- Manning National Zoo: Emeline Shaw, leader of the Outcasts, has holed up in the zoo to regain her strength. Agents will hunt down and eliminate Shaw to keep the Outcasts from reclaiming power in the city.
- To access these missions, you will have to be in World Tier 5.
When Agents receive what appears to be a final broadcast from a military convoy at Kenly College, they form an expedition to find any surviving members in need of rescue. Expeditions are split into three different wings for players to complete. Each wing has a specific theme and tone and will be opened to players on a weekly basis. Completing all three wings grants access to an exclusive treasure room full of rewards.
This is a new activity in the Division 2 where you can explore a new area, solve puzzles and – of course – also discard of some Enemies that you encounter there. Expeditions will have a weekly cadence for wings to open at first, but the dev team is still investigating how the rotation will work afterward.
There are different rewards that you can collect and when you finish all three areas there are also premium rewards. (no specifics were given). Backpack Trophies will also be available and of course also regular loot.
The Mastery system is still in the works as the dev teams believe the system can add another layer to the expedition experience but isn’t ready to implement it with TU5.
Agents can take on two new Classified Assignments in Washington’s Central Aquarium and NSA Site B13.
Discovery Mode for the Raid
You can now experience the raid in a discovery mode version – not as difficult – with matchmaking. The loot tables of the Discovery Mode are still being discussed – the same goes for the Eagle Assault Rifle, if it stays exclusive to the raid or if it also drops in other content.
With the launch of Title Update 5, we will also get a new Apparel Event.
As you can see, a ton of stuff is coming this July 23. Don’t forget that those who don’t own the Year 1 pass, you’ll be able to play the new content after seven days, on July 30.