Gaijin Entertainment has released a new update for War Thunder, fixing several bugs and improving reticles functionality. Those of you being hit with especially bright tracers, can now rest easy, as their brightness has been toned down.
Find the full list of updates below:
- A bug where minimal sensitivity of the sights could have 0% value has been fixed
- A bug where tracers were displayed too brightly in the distance has been fixed
- Custom sighting reticles functionality has been improved
- A bug with teams’ flag display in RB has been fixed
- Waves display in the compatibility mode for old graphic cards has been fixed
- Client stability has been improved
What do you think of this new War Thunder update? Did you happen to experience any of the now-fixed bugs? Let us know below.
The previous War Thunder patch (update 1.73) added a bunch of French aircrafts and new ground vehicles, as well as making several balance changes and more.
In other news, there’s a free LawBreakers weekend happening this weekend along with a big discount, Blizzard has claimed Overwatch doesn’t belong in the loot box controversy, and Ubisoft believe that PS5 and the next Xbox are a minimum of two years away.
Source: War Thunder