Digital Extremes had their own mini-gamescom event for Warframe last Friday, and it was a big one for the game’s most avid players. As previously reported, it will cover a huge update for the game, and as a recap to that event Digital Extremes previewed the Warframe upcoming September update due next month.
- Related Reading: Warframe Updates Will See Simultaneous Releases on All Platforms Starting With The New War
However, before reading further, it’s worth noting that Digital Extremes stated that the eagerly-awaited Nidus Prime has no release date as of yet. That said, there are some updates for that next particular Warframe, so be sure to check it out.
Read on below for the full preview by Digital Extremes.
Warframe Upcoming September Update Preview:
For those eagerly awaiting
Tenno – we’re back with another Devstream and a look at what’s to come in Warframe!
If you want to watch all the shenanigans live, you can do so in the full episode on our YouTube channel, or catch the important details in our recap below:
- Gift of the Lotus Alerts are live for 48 hours following the stream. Don’t miss your chance for a Shotgun Riven Mod, and an Orokin Catalyst Blueprint!
- TennoGen Round 21 Deadline is September 7 at 2pm ET! For full submission details, check out our submission thread
- Nyx and Rhino Prime Vault is live on all platforms. We are looking into a little event for a Prime Vault for those wanting specific vaulted Primes — stay tuned for more information.
- Nora’s Choice is live on all Platforms, bringing back some of her favourite Nightwave rewards, and some new ones!
Road to the New War
To help all new and existing Tenno prepare for The New War release, we have a slew of bonus weekends planned to get your Warframes whipped into shape!
The timeline of these Alerts is no indication of our planned release for The New War.
Next Update – September 8!
Our next release is a mix of content and QOL changes! The image above touches on them briefly, but we’ll explain them a little more below:
Revenant Mephisto Skin
The long-awaited Revenant deluxe skin designed by Debby Sheen is arriving on September 8! With the Skin, you can also expect some new Customizations:
- Mephisto Two Handed Nikana Skin
- Mephisto Operator Accessories
- Special Revenant Syandana that you can equip on regular Revenant
Plague Star Ghoul Saw
Speaking of long-awaited, the Ghoul Saw is ready and raring to go! You will be able to obtain this new weapon, its parts, and its Stance via the Plague Star store while the event is live from September 8 to September 30th!
Ambassador Drop Change
- We’re adding an additional way to obtain these pieces: via the Aurax Atloc Raknoids in Corpus Railjack.
Harrow Drop Changes
- Harrow Neuroptics are being moved from Vault 3 to Vault 1 on Pago, and also are being added to Rot C on Taveuni.
- Harrow Systems drop rates have been slightly increased in Defection, and also are being added to Rot C on Taveuni.
Kuva Thrall Grind
- We’ve reduced the time between Grineer Kuva Thrall spawns, so that the murmur acquisition progress is closer to that of Sister Hounds.
Corrupted Holo Key Changes
- In the final Railjack Showdown node for a Sister of Parvos, each Sister will give each squad member 1 Corrupted Holokey at End-of-Mission whether you Vanquish or Convert them! This means a Squad of 4 can leave with 4 Corrupted Holokeys each on Showdown mission complete!
- Corrupted Holokey drop amounts have been increased in Void Storms! Void Storms in the Veil Proxima will now drop 10 (vs 6) to make the hardest content the most rewarding. The rest have all had their amounts increased by 1.
- You can read full details and reasoning in our official Dev Workshop.
- Yareli is receiving Stat Changes and Utility Changes to address common community feedback. You can learn more about how her kit is being adjusted here.
Revealed at TennoCon, we have a little more to show off for our next Prime! His exact release date hasn’t been announced, but with him you can expect:
- Strun Prime
- Magnus Prime
- Crinoid Prime Syandana
- Karnolyth Necramech Skin (universal for all Necramechs)
- Infested Orbiter Decorations
Our infested king is also coming with his very own Ballas-narrated trailer, so keep an eye (and ear) out for that when he is released!
Designed by Liger Inuzuka, we’re adding another strong contender to the “buff as hell” Warframe list!
We have 4 new Augments in the works — 2 for Xaku, and 1 each for Lavos and Trinity!
Lavos – Ophidian Bite
Change to reduce cooldown of all Abilities by (X) seconds for hitting a cluster of enemies (exact number TBD), while also adding an ability range buff for Ophidian Bite.
Xaku – Grasp Of Lohk
When a stolen weapon deals damage to a target affected by an ability of The Lost, Xaku heals for HP.
Xaku – The Lost
Casting a Lost ability increases the power strength of The Lost by a certain % and will stack. Casting the same lost ability twice in a row resets the bonus.
Trinity – Blessing
Gain ranged (primary/secondary weapon) Crit Chance % for each % you heal on your allies. On refresh it adds up new value and refreshes the timer.
And that wraps up the preview for this big upcoming updated.
The Warframe September Update is coming this September 8, and once it’s out, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
Source: Digital Extremes