Hello Games has now released No Man’s Sky update 3.88 today Much like the previous update, the purpose of the new patch to to rectify bug fixes from the Outlaws update. You can read the full No Man’s Sky April 22 update patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.88 Patch Notes | No Man’s Sky Update 3.088 | No Man’s Sky April 22 Update Patch Notes:
Thank you to everyone playing the Outlaws Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 3.88, which will be live on all platforms soon.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sentinel technology to be incorrectly classified as illegal for trading purposes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Liberation expedition milestone to become unfinishable if players declined to speak fully to the captain of the first freighter they saved.
- Fixed falling through the floor when leaving photo mode while sitting.
- Fixed an issue that caused the reticle to be misaligned when scaling the HUD.
- Fixed an issue which caused Vy’keen horns to flicker.
- Improved cape visuals.
- Fixed a visual issue on scorched rocks.
- Fixed a rare crash related to squadrons.
- Stability improvements.
Hello Games urges gamers to give them feedback in order to further improve the gameplay experience. No Man’s Sky is out now for the PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms.
Source: No Man’s Sky