Hello Games has released No Man’s Sky update 4.36.2 today for the PC platform. This update includes Singularity patch fixes and it will be available on consoles soon. Check out the No Man’s Sky July 4 patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky Update 4.36.2 Patch Notes | No Man’s Sky July 4 Patch Notes:
Thank you to everyone playing the No Man’s Sky Singularity Expedition, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 4.36.2, which is now live on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when editing bases.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the mission system.
- Fixed a rare crashed related to repairing planetary objects.
- Fixed a rare crash in the Expedition overview UI.
- Fixed a rare crashed related to interaction labels.
- Introduced a number of optimisations for infested planet types.
- Fixed an issue that caused some gameplay objects, such as the Interceptor starship, to use an unnecessarily large amount of memory.
- Introduced a number of memory-usage optimisations for PS4.
- Fixed a memory leak on PlayStation 4 and 5.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur on all Xbox platforms.
Source: No Man’s Sky