Ubisoft has released The Division 2 update 1.55 this June 20 for all platforms. This is for title update 18.1 and it comes with various bug fixes. Read on for the official The Division 2 TU18.1 patch notes below.
The Division 2 Update 1.55 Patch Notes | The Division 2 TU18.1 Patch Notes | The Division 2 Patch Notes for June 20:
GEAR, WEAPONS & TALENTS
- Fixed the issue with the Electrique Gear Brand Set blueprint dropping from level 4 Control Points supply rooms.
- Fixed the issue where the mark from The Trap Talent of the Sacrum Imperium exotic did not disappear after killing a marked enemy with a headshot.
- Fixed the issue where leaving a party that had another Agent wearing The Cavalier Gear Set made the Hazard Protection stat appear in the Stats tab.
- Fixed the issue where players were unable to equip gear pieces belonging to the loadouts that were in the stash.
- Fixed the issue where players were unable to share Gear or Skill Mods.
- Fixed the issue with the Doctor’s Grip of the Doctor Home Exotic Rifle showing as grey instead of green and lacking animation in the Mods Menu.
- Fixed the issue where The Cavalier Gear Set and Electrique Gear Brand Set were missing from the targeted loot pool.
- Added the correct descriptions for TODO items that can be found at the Clan vendor
- Fixed the issue where Talent and Weapons/Skills Console interact button disappears if the player closes the console without making a choice.
- Fixed the issue where the “Leave Descent” option from the Social Menu did not trigger a pop-up warning.
- Fixed the issue where Leave Descent option in social did not work for group members.
- Fixed the issue with matchmaking for Descent being available at the matchmaking station prior to completing WONY for those players who had already started it.
- Fixed the issue where Offensive, Defensive, and Utility talent categories were not localized.
- Fixed the issue where the Nemesis would deploy two Sniper Turrets at the same time.
- Fixed the issue where “Replace & Equip” notification would appear when trying to equip a skill on the empty slot.
- Fixed the issue where friends could join a player already in Descent through the Ubisoft Connect interface.
- Talents balancing
- Glass Cannon – Lowered the incoming damage amplification from 60% to 50% and the damage dealt amplification from 35% to 30%.
- Fixed the issue where the “Directives Activated” notification alert appeared at the start of any Countdown session.
- Fixed the icon color for Umbra Initiative Gloves and Kneepads to represent the initial gear color.
- Added other minor UI fixes.
- Fixed the issue with the last Vanity Appearance mod equipped remaining persistent on the character even if the Gear equipped has another Vanity Appearance Mod
- Fixed the issue with Stinger Hive AOE radius
- Fixed an unintended behavior where Dark Zone caches could give double rewards when opened simultaneously by two players.
- Fixed the issue where the SHD XP received from Conflict does not count towards Seasonal progression.
- Fixed the issue where basic movement actions such as vault, climb, combat roll, revive, etc. were not functional in Conflict.
- Fixed the issue where inviting a player to a raid other than Dark Hours on Normal would auto-cancel the invite if the player didn’t open the raid UI since starting the new game session.
- Fixed the issue where the first shutter door remains open when the Raid Leader resets the Raid during the door opening sequence
- Fixed the issue where Directives were available for the Discovery difficulty.
- Fixed the issue where players could have two matchmaking sessions running at the same time while queueing from Megamap.
- Added multiple localization fixes.
- Stability improvements.
Source: The Division 2 Trello Board