Xbox One-owning first-person shooter fans rejoice, for the original Battlefield: Bad Company is now available to play via Backward Compatibility. So, if you still have the disc knocking about, or you own the title on Games On Demand, load it up and play a few rounds. One brilliant thing about Xbox One Backward Compatibility’s staggered releases is that it gives old games another chance to shine, as players flock to relive experiences of the past and bathe in that sweet, sweet nostalgia.
If you’re unfamiliar with Backward Compatibility, here’s a reminder of the features:
- Available at no additional cost; you don’t have to pay to play games you already own.
- Keep your Xbox 360 game saves, game add-ons, achievements, and Gamerscore.
- Enjoy the advanced features of your Xbox One like Game DVR, Screenshots and Windows 10 streaming.
- Play multiplayer with your friends no matter which console they’re on.
- Works with disc-based and digital games.
Will you be playing Battlefield: Bad Company on Xbox One? What other games would you like to see get the Backward Compatibility treatment?
Source: Major Nelson Blog