Battlefield 2042 update 1.000.044 has been released by DICE on all platforms this August 15. This is for the 5.2.1 patch version, which includes bug fixes, quality of life adjustments and more. Read on for the complete Battlefield 2042 update 5.2.1 patch notes.
Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.044 Patch Notes | Battlefield 2042 Update 5.2.1 Patch Notes:
Size: 1.09GB (PS5)
- AI Soldiers will no longer stand mindlessly firing at Irish’ Fortification System, because well, they have intelligence, right?
- Resolved an issue that resulted in the Underbarrel Smoke Grenade dissipating too quickly within certain weather conditions.
- Improved scenarios that resulted in players receiving explosive damage through walls.
- Fixed an exploit that caused players to keep downed players in a Being Revived state.
- Lowered Dozer’s Shield Bash Range by 16%.
- Reduced Horizontal Recoil Pull on the K30.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in a downed Specialist standing up during the revive process.
Don’t forget, DICE will be unveiling what’s next for BF2042 later today, so stay tuned!
More Battlefield Reading: