Forget Close Quarters. Armored Kill is all the rage today among the Battlefield 3 community. Yesterday, we got our first look at some gorgeous Armored Kill screens as well as some footage from the Battlefield 3 Premium trailer.
Today, we’ve gotten our hands on a few more details thanks to this Armored Kill fact sheet, courtesy of our friends over at Battlefieldo.
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill will be sporting the following features:
- All-out vehicle warfare on four new maps.
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history.
- Drive five new vehicles, including tank destroyers, mobile artillery and an ATV or pawn on the gunship and man the cannons.
- Earn 20+ unlocks for the new vehicles.
- New Tank Superiority game mode.
- Earn five new Assignments.
Sadly, it looks like the previously mentioned AC-130 gunship will not be controllable. Only the cannons will be. You can check out the full fact sheet below and also get a look at the cover art released by EA for all upcoming DLC.
All we can gather from the next two DLC cover images is that Aftermath (set in the aftermath of a city ravaged by earthquakes) will introduce a scary looking machete/knife weapon while End Game will feature two-man motor-bikes.
Let us know in the comments below if there’s anything out of the ordinary that you spot in these cover images.