Today, it is the Xbox One’s turn to receive the latest Battlefield 4 patch.
The update, which should now be live for all Xbox One users, includes fixes that were mentioned in previous updates for other platforms like removing the Commander’s EMP blur effect, fixing audio drop outs on a number of Conquest maps, and getting rid of the “one-hit kill bug” where damage from a single bullet was sometimes applied multiple times.
Check out the full notes below:
December 13 Xbox One Game Update Notes
- Fixed three common crashes that could occur during map transitions
- Fixed a common crash that could occur when using the in-game Battlelog in the “end of round” screen
- Fixed two crashes related to destroying vehicles
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the player lost connection to a server
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the scoreboard
- Fixed a crash that could occur when players were using the voice chat
- Optimized performance when shooting destroyed Levolution objects on some levels
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Fixed the “one-hit kill” bug where damage from a single bullet sometimes was applied multiple times. This could lead to firefights where normal rifles sometimes dealt one-shot kills, which is not as designed
- Fixed a memory leak that could lead to crashes at certain points
- Further reduced the probability of getting a corrupt save file in the single player campaign
- Fixed the audio drop outs that could occur when playing on large maps. Typical map affected was Golmud Railway in Conquest with 64 players. Ambient sound would sometimes cut out, like foley sounds from player running, vehicle engine sounds, vehicle movement sounds, and map ambient sounds
- Fixed an issue with going online after resuming your Xbox One from suspended mode
- Fixed some issues with the handling of Xbox One parties
- Made the icons used to signal voice chat status more reliable
Remember, you can keep up-to-date with 22 things developers DICE are currently looking into fixing in Battlefield 4 by following this list.