While DICE has already mentioned that a teaser for Battlefield V Tides of War’s first chapter titled Overture is set for this week, the studio has now outlined just what exactly we can expect when it comes to Battlefield V info and announcements for this week.
Courtesy of Global Community Manager Dan Mitre, check out this week’s schedule:
This Week in Battlefield V
- Monday, November 26th
- Article – This Week in Battlefield V – The rundown of various news beats in a concise communication roadmap. This is the article you’re reading now!
- Article – Battlefield V’s Known Issues List Update (Reddit & Forums) – As we track known issues internally and acknowledge major issues brought to our attention we’ll keep our Known Issues list updated on the daily (bi-daily, at the least).
- Update – Battlefield V 11-26-2018 Server Update – An update went live today that addressed a few issues that we were able to resolve without pushing a client update. Worry not, we’re still working on an update to go live alongside the BFV Tides of War Chapter 1: Overture Update on December 4th. Here’s the list of changes that went live on the server side today:
- Fixed an issue where weapons would stay locked even though the rank requirement had been achieved.
- Fixed an issue which could result in players getting disconnected when attempting to join a server.
- Daily assignments that have been completed previously can now be completed again if the player would get it again on a separate day.
- Improvements to the team balance at the start of rounds. Teams should no longer have a larger uneven number of players.
- Several stability improvements for the server.
- Wednesday, November 28th
- Web – Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 1: Overture Page – Landing page for the upcoming Tides of War release with initial details on content and weekly activities.
- Article – Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 1: Overture Update Notes Sneak Peek – Dive into some of the more notable game updates that we’re pushing out on December 4th, with more information on TTK/TTD updates, bomber changes, Conquest comeback mechanic improvements, and more.
- Thursday, November 29th
- Teaser – Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 1: Overture Teasers on Social – Tune into the BF social channels for teasers of War Stories: The Last Tiger, Practice Range, Panzerstorm map, and Vehicle Visual Customization.
- Friday, November 30th
- Article – Battlefield V Weekly Debrief – Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week, with a comprehensive Q&A with our DICE developers using feedback collected from the Battlefield Twitter, Reddit, Discord, and Forums. ICYMI, here’s last week’s Battlefield V Weekly Debrief.
In other Battlefield V news, the time-to-kill (TTK) and time-to-death (TTD) are being tweaked by DICE, though the community is conflicted about it. It seems that physical sales of the game is down compared to Battlefield 1 — at least in the UK.