Heads up, soldiers! If you’re looking forward to more Battlefield 5 tweaks and balancing, you’ll be getting just that and then some next week! DICE has announced that the Battlefield 5 next patch is scheduled for next week!
Over on the Battlefield 5 subreddit, DICE Community Manager Jeff Braddock announced next week’s planned Battlefield 5 events, and the highlight is undoubtedly the next Battlefield 5 patch, and integration of Combined Arms matchmaking. Yes, BF5’s co-op mode will finally get matchmaking.
Sneak Peek into Next Week – Week of April 30
- Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial by Fire Update #3
- Combined Arms Matchmaking
- Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial by Fire Update #3 Notes
- Battlefield V Quality of Life Tracker Update
- Community Broadcast: Firestorm Quality of Life Improvements
- (TBD) Community Broadcast: Visibility Quality of Life Improvements
Note that while DICE has announced the Battlefield 5 next patch for next week, there is still a chance it could get pushed back. If ever it does, we’ll make sure our readers know about it ASAP. Chances are, we’ll get the new melee weapons as part of next week’s patch roll out.
Same as before, we’ll share the patch notes once their available.
Another thing to look forward to once the patch hits? It’s the datamining leaks we’re used to getting once a new patch is released by DICE.
In the meantime, make sure to check out how to get this new LMG! Read on for more info.