Here’s a rather good surprise. DICE has not only revealed the Battlefield 5 next update patch notes, but the studio also announced that it’ll be released tomorrow!
Given that we just got a humongous update a few weeks ago, this patch has a more focus on fixes, and adds new Tides of War missions while the studio works on the next and more significant patch.
Check out the Battlefield 5 next update patch notes below (via Reddit):
Weapons, Gadgets, and Specializations
- Fixed an issue with a Boys AT Rifle Specialization which would cause it to do an incorrect amount of damage.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to reset Specializations.
- Players should now properly get the assignments tied to weapon progression. Previously, players could run into issues where they were not awarded properly.
- Firestorm – Players that leave the server will now drop their inventory on the ground.
Maps & Modes
- Firestorm – Fixed an exploit that would let players land on the map earlier than other players.
- Firestorm – Increased the draw distance of other players’ parachutes, making it easier to see where they’re heading from longer distances.
- Improved stability of Spectator mode.
In case you didn’t know, the Battlefield 5 level cap is being increased! Read up about its rewards and how it works, right here.