Update (5/22/19): Check out the Battlefield 5 next update patch notes that’s due for tomorrow right here!
Battlefield 5 players, rejoice! The Battlefield 5 next update is set for this week, and from what we’ve gathered so far, it’ll come with a LOT of good stuff for multiplayer — and Firestorm — fans.
This was revealed by DICE earlier today, which also mentioned that the patch notes will arrive a day earlier. Some of the stuff we can expect are manual leaning, being able to resupply/heal yourself by interacting with teammates, and more! Oh, and those who have a hard time picking out enemies, the visibility update will be part of it too, and here’s how it’ll look like once the change is implemented.
- This Week in Battlefield V – An overview of this week’s news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
- Weekly Community Highlight – Best Only in Battlefield Moment of the Week – Hot new OIB moment coming in with a new weekly winner! Think you’ve got a winner? Send it our way on any of the Battlefield channels. Each weekly featured clip will be awarded a Best Community in the World emblem!
- Last Chance for Weekly Mission Reward – Give the ToW Mission a final push if you haven’t completed it yet.
- Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial By Fire Week 9 Tips
- Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial by Fire Update #4 Notes (Notes will go live pending Certification)
- BLOG: New Areas and Improvements Coming to Firestorm
- Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial by Fire Update #4 (Pending Certification)
- Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial By Fire Week 9 Starts (ToW Storyline will start 2 hours AFTER Update #4 is live)
- Battlefield V Quality of Life Tracker Update
- Weekly Debrief – Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week.
Same as before, once this Battlefield 5 patch is live, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.