The minimum Battlefield 5 PC requirements have been shared on the game’s Origin product page. These are what the developer considers to be the lowest specs that will still provide a playable experience. The game won’t look its best (at all), but it will still run relatively smoothly on budget-oriented systems.
Take a look at the Battlefield 5 PC requirements below.
Battlefield 5 PC Requirements: Minimum Specs
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce® GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 50GB
As we move closer to the Battlefield 5 October 19 release date, we’ll no doubt learn more about the game’s “Recommended” and “Maximum” PC requirements.
- Fortnite Week 5 Challenges Revealed, Here’s What You Need to Know
- Devs Working on PUBG Performance Fix and Other “Top Priorities”
- There Will Be No Battlefield 5 Battlepacks or Loot Boxes