As mentioned by DICE last week, the minor Battlefield V update, which includes a host of fixes more than anything else, is now being rolled out on all platforms!
Clocking in at just 656MB on PC, 39MB on PS4, and set to roll out in an hour on Xbox One (3 a.m. PT). Want to know what’s in this title update? Check out the Battlefield 5 update patch notes below!
- Update Notes – Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update – Although the update notes may change over the next 24 hours, here’s a glimpse of improvements we are rolling out tomorrow:
- Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where high-level Recon players lost access to the Throwing Knife.
- Adjusted the initial respawn count on specific maps in Domination mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when being in the Practice Range as a squad.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Tides of War menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Nordlys War Story.
- Corrected the Tides of War countdown notice to show the correct number of days.
- Fixed broken audio when watching the tutorial videos.
The main fix here is that players won’t show up on the mini-map now whenever they kill an enemy! Players should also prepare for the second week of the Overture weekly missions which should go live right now or within the day.
Want to see something awesome? Go check out how this Battlefield V player saved his team from getting blasted with the V1 Rocket!