As part of DICE’s constant communication with its player base, the studio has posted a new “This Week in Battlefield V” message on Reddit, where the studio outlines what fans can expect this week in terms of official announcements and news.
The big one this week is the Battlefield 5 Chapter 2 Event 4 start date which is planned for tomorrow, February 21, 2019.
- This Week in Battlefield V – What you’re reading right now! An overview of this week’s news, blogs, content, and more.
- Weekly Community Highlight – Best Only in Battlefield Moment of the Week – Hot new OIB moment coming in with a new weekly winner! Think you’ve got a winner? Send it our way on any of the Battlefield channels. Each weekly featured clip will be awarded a Best Community in the World emblem!
- Last Chance for Weekly Mission Reward – Give the ToW Mission a final push if you haven’t completed it yet.
- Blog: Grand Operation – Battle of Hannut – A new Grand Operation is coming. Find out what maps and mode will be featured.
- DISCUSSION: Grand Operation – Battle of Hannut – Once you’ve checked out the blog, come and share your thoughts, suggestions, and feedback.
- Battlefield V Quality of Life Tracker – Our Devs have confirmed fixes on some of the top issues, so make sure to check out the updated wiki page on Wednesday to see what’s fixed, what’s new, and what the status is of ongoing issues.
- Chapter 2: Weekly Event #4 Tips
- Chapter 2 Event 4 Starts
- DISCUSSION: Assignments & Missions – We’ve seen a lot of conversation regarding assignments (Special and regular) & Missions (Daily, Tides of War, etc.). We’ve gotten a lot of great feedback (positive and negative, let’s be honest) and I want to drill down into it a bit more.
- Weekly Debrief- Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week, with a comprehensive Q&A with our DICE developers using feedback collected from the Battlefield Twitter, Reddit, Discord, and Forums.
In other Battlefield V news, don’t forget that the Armoured Fist Assignment has been reworked by DICE, and the studio has also tweaked some of the upcoming Assignments based on community feedback.