Bethesda has released the first update for Fallout 76 in 2021! Console gamers will see this as Fallout 76 update 1.49 January 26, and this brings a host of bug fixes, and more importantly, inventory changes and UI improvements!
Head on below for the full patch notes and estimated file sizes for each platform.
Fallout 76 Update 1.49 January 26 Patch Notes:
Check today’s update version and download size for your platform of choice below:
- PC (Bethesda.net): 220.127.116.11 (1.6 GB)
- PC (Microsoft Store): 18.104.22.168 (5.0 GB)
- PC (Steam): 22.214.171.124 (2.0 GB)
- PlayStation 4: 126.96.36.199 (4.2 GB)
- Xbox One: 188.8.131.52 (4.8 GB)
- Store More Stuff!: We’ve increased the Stash limit to 1,200 pounds so you have even more room for loot.
- Sort Your Inventory with Ease: Stay on top of all the gear you’ve been collecting by using three new tabs in your inventory: “New,” “Armor,” and “Food/Drink.”
- What’s Weighing You Down?: From now on, when you select a stack of items in your inventory, the menu will show you the total weight of that stack.
- Know Before You Go: Player Vending Machine tooltips on the map now displays how many 1-, 2-, and 3-star legendary items they’re selling.
- Build Mode Color Update: Outlines in build mode now appear blue instead of green so that players with colorblindness can more easily differentiate between valid and invalid placement.