After a lengthy period of downtime, Fortnite‘s servers have finally been restored, and players should now be able to enjoy the improvements made with the latest update. Unfortunately, it looks the recent patch has also added some unwanted features.
Fortnite bugs are now hampering the enjoyment of players. Particularly nasty examples include not being able to reload, or exit ADS.
Thankfully, Epic Games has acknowledged the issues, and says that a fix is being worked on.
Whoops! Looks like some bugs made it through into this weeks patch. That’s not good, but we’ve heard you and are working hard to resolve these issues now. More details found here: https://t.co/QwKaih5jyv
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) January 26, 2018
- Stuck in ADS
- Visual problems with building selector UI – Example: Building selector shows you have stairs selected, but you build walls.
- Reloading issues
- Key binding issues for AZERTY/FR Keyboards – we deployed a minor PC-only patch on the 01.26 at 3:30 am EST.
Not the greatest day for Fortnite, but at least the Epic Games team have been exceptionally transparent. I’m sure players will appreciate that.
Source: Epic Games
- 5 Must-Play Titles Which Could Be Game of the Year 2018
- Top Destiny YouTubers Lessen Their Support for the Game
- Nike PG-2 PlayStation Shoes Are Made for Ultimate Fanboys