Following the 4.3 Content Update, Epic Games has released a Fortnite llama nerf and other changes to the game. These changes aim to address the community’s top concerns, including tweaks to the rocket launcher and grenade launcher dominance in the late game, minigun effectiveness, and overall resource availability.
Fortnite Llama Nerf Patch Notes
- Supply Llama
- Decreased material stacks from 500 to 200 per resource.
- Explosive Ammo removed.
- Damage fall-off vs. structures removed for Rifles, SMGs, Pistols, and LMGs.
- Floor loot materials adjusted
- Material drop chances in floor loot reduced by 33%.
- Material stack sizes in floor loot reduced by 33%.
- Ammo availability adjusted
- Light Ammo stack sizes increased from 12 to 18.
- Explosive Ammo availability decreased 50%.
- Minigun adjusted
- Accuracy increased by 10%.
- Light Ammo spawn increased from 60 to 90.
- Damage against structures increased from 25 to 30.
- C4 structure explosion radius increased from 400 to 600.
- Teams of 20 Storm Damage per tick adjusted.
- Storm circle 1 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 1.
- Storm circle 2 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 2.
- Storm circle 3 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 4.
- Storm circle 4 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 8.
In other Fortnite news, the 4.3 update has been rolled out and adds shopping carts and more, a PUBG vs Fortnite legal battle has begun in Korea, and a summer 2018 target has been set for Fortnite Android.
- Sennheiser MKH 416 Review: The Endgame YouTube/Twitch Microphone?
- New Anthem Trailer Coming June 9, Watch the Teaser Here
- Evolve Dedicated Servers Are Shutting Down, Free-to-Play Version Being Pulled From PC Stores