The Fortnite Week 3 challenges have been leaked ahead of time, giving Season 4 Battle Pass owners chance to prep for the coming week’s objectives. As usual, there are seven challenges to complete, with four regular difficulty tasks and three “HARD” ones.
Here are the Fortnite Week 3 challenges:
Fortnite Week 3 Challenges
- Watch a Match Replay (1)
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500)
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge (7)
- Search Rubber Duckies (10)
- Follow the treasure map found in Salty Springs (1) (HARD)
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (3) (HARD)
Also, the Fortnite 50v50 v2 mode has returned to the game as a limited time mode. If you haven’t tried the game type before, it’s seen many improvements and is definitely worth experiencing!
What do you think of the Fortnite Week 3 challenges? Easy enough, or a little tricky? Let us know in the comments down below.
Source: Fortnite Tracker
- Dota-Inspired Rocket League “Rocket Pass” Announced
- Fortnite New Twitch Prime Skins Available for Amazon Prime Members
- Nvidia GPP Canceled Due to “Rumors, Conjecture and Mistruths”