The Fortnite Week 6 challenges are now live and ready for players to complete. If you own the Season 4 Battle Pass, you’ll find seven new objectives awaiting your attention. Complete them to get boosts and rank up!
Here are the Fortnite Week 6 challenges:
Fortnite Season 4 Week 6 Challenges
- Search Supply Drops – 3
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents – 1000
- Search Chests in Loot Lake – 7
- Spray over different Carbide or Omega Posters – 7
- Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint – 1 (Hard)
- SMG Eliminations – 3 (Hard)
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row – 3 (Hard)
What do you make of those objectives? Are the Week 6 challenges easy enough to complete? Let us know in the comments below.
In other Fortnite news, the 4.3 update has been rolled out and adds shopping carts and more, a PUBG vs Fortnite legal battle has begun in Korea, and a summer 2018 target has been set for Fortnite Android.
- Destiny 2 Annual Pass Detailed: Forsaken 2.0.0 Update Revealed
- Evolve Dedicated Servers Are Shutting Down, Free-to-Play Version Being Pulled From PC Stores
- Report: Fortnite Switch Appears on Leaked E3 Pamphlet