Cradle Games has rolled out Hellpoint update 1.25, which is for memory leak fixes, loading crash fixes, and loads more! This is called the v495 patch by the devs, and was released on PC a few days ago. Read on for the Hellpoint August 18 patch notes.
Hellpoint Update 1.25 Patch Notes | Hellpoint v495 Patch Notes | Hellpoint August 18 Patch Notes:
Patch v495 is live on PlayStation 5/4 pic.twitter.com/YGGvSSXBsL
— ⚫ Hellpoint (@CradleGames) August 18, 2022
- Framerate optimization
- Post-effects tweak
- Fixed two loading crashes
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fixed enemies not switching aggro properly in co-op
- Fixed the Improved Leech not doing more than the base one
- Balanced Federal Plastic drop rate
- Balanced Fear projectiles damage and impact
- Balanced Turret damage and impact
That’s about it. You can read our Hellpoint review right here to see what we thought of it when it launched.