While it’s still very much in beta, that hasn’t stopped Crystal Dynamics from pushing multiple updates to Marvel’s Avengers. For those wondering, the Marvel’s Avengers beta update 1.05 is now out on all platforms, and it includes gameplay fixes.
UPDATE: If you’re being directed here by Google, the new Marvel’s Avengers update 1.04 patch is live now (September 1), and you can read about it here.
Note that this includes changes to the 1.04 beta update as well, which was released yesterday.
Marvel’s Avengers Beta Update 1.05 patch notes:
Beta Update 1.4.0 – PS4 and Xbox One
- Added an option in Settings to adjust Camera Shake Sensitivity
- Decreased amount of motion blur during sprint and flight
- Multiple improvements and optimizations made to matchmaking
- Changed default settings to wide combat camera distance, heavy targeting assistance and matchmaking disabled
- Improvement to vaulting
- Fixed several reported crashes
- Fixed issue with multiple Super Heroes spawning
- Decreased delay of loot drops
- Save game optimizations
Beta Update 1.5.0 – PS4 and Xbox One
- Fixed rare issue of players losing certain gear
- Additional matchmaking improvements
- Rare crashes fixes
- Moved Enable Matchmaking prompt to occur after the War Table is unlocked
- Added a link to 1st Party store to main menu
Beta Update – Steam
- We’ll be posting Steam patch notes separately. Keep an eye out!
If you haven’t done so, make sure to read up on our Marvel’s Avengers beta impressions to see what we make of it so far.
Source: Avengers Square Enix
More Marvel’s Avengers Reading:
- Marvel’s Avengers In-Game Store Shown in Datamined Images, Watch Cap Wallrun’s Ability (Spoiler Warning)
- Report: Retailer States Marvel’s Avengers Spider-Man Swings Out in March
- List of 15 Unannounced Marvel’s Avengers Heroes Datamined