Tired of the 10v10 Stir Crazy playlist in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer? If so, and you’re one of the many that miss Shoot House, you’re in luck! Infinity Ward has rolled out the Modern Warfare playlist update April 21 server-side update and it re-introduces those and more!
Modern Warfare playlist update April 21 changes:
Added Cranked (replaces Drop Zone)
– Cabin Fever 24/7 (Shipment, Rust, Shoot House, Hackney Yard, and Hideout)
– Removing Stir Crazy playlist
– Removing Realism Ground War
– Removing Aniyah Palace from Ground War
I have to admit, Cabin Fever is one of my preferred playlists when playing Modern Warfare multiplayer.
While we don’t expect any gameplay changes in this server-side update (which means no download is required), we’ll report on any if we spot something since Infinity Ward has been known to include a new nips and tucks with their playlist updates from time to time.
Which playlists should Infinity Ward keep throughout Season 3? Let us know down below in the comments.
More Call of Duty Reading:
- Black Ops Khe Sahn Live Action Behind the Scenes Footage Surfaces
- Infinity Ward: Call of Duty Warzone Performance “Is Perfect, Flawless” Even With Upsurge of People Playing
- Modern Warfare Season 3 Battle Pass Has a Resident Evil Easter Egg Pistol