Infinity Ward has once again released a server-side (no download needed) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update and it’s out now on all platforms. This Modern Warfare update December 11 changelog includes just fixes and doesn’t have any playlist additions or alterations of any kind.
Modern Warfare update December 11 changelog:
- Fix for the R9-0 Smoothebore not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for the “Smooth Dominator” not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for the “Heat Cycle” weapon not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for a bug where equipping the “Old Wounds” LMG could cause an error, kicking players out of the menu
- Operator challenge descriptions have been updated to indicate that a specific Operator must be equipped in order to complete the challenge
- If you reached a new rank while in the middle of a match and perform the criteria to complete a challenge you just unlocked, progress would not show in the UI until you entered a new match. We’ve done some backend work to help improve this.
- Fix for Objective 2 of Mara’s Operator Mission showing a placeholder name ‘Desert Work’ for the reward
- Fix for Wyatt’s Calling Card appearing with the incorrect rarity
- Fix for the Cluster Strike’s missiles getting stuck on surfaces without detonating and playing looping audio the remainder of the match
- Fix for exploits in Special Operations: Survival
Hopefully, we’ll get a new patch that has gameplay changes before the year’s out.
More Modern Warfare Reading:
- Modern Warfare Roadmap “Coming,” Infinity Ward Explains High Latency Matches
- Modern Warfare Now Lets You See Deaths While In-Game but It Will Cost $20
- Modern Warfare In-Game Store Is Selling Free Items as Part of Bundles That Can Be Bought With Real Money