Developer Counterplay Games has released the new Godfall update 1.000.003 November 16 patch and it’s out now for PS5 and PC. This is called the Godfall 2.0.93 patch internally by the devs.
New Godfall Update 1.000.003 November 16 Patch Notes:
General – All Platforms
- Solved a reported crash when players received announcements while respawning
- Addressed areas around chests that were causing some players to get stuck
- Adjusted drain ability to be used without the weapon art skill
- Solved an issue that was preventing player respawns in multiplayer
- Solved for enemies becoming unresponsive after a player respawned
- The respawn counter no longer resets after each trial in Tower of Trials
- Fixed “ON” and “OFF” options in the settings menu that were displaying incorrectly in some languages
- Solved a reported crash from occurring when launching with certain languages
- (2.0.93) Resolved an issue on PC where some players were seeing a black screen when loading into a multiplayer match.
PlayStation 5 Only
- Solved an issue that would revert the localized text to English when settings were modified
Updates with a sword () are based on player feedback collected from our various communities and through support tickets.
If there are any gameplay changes not mentioned above, let us know down in the comments.