A new PUBG update for Xbox is being rolled out. This is the sixth update for the Xbox “Game Preview” build. It focuses on improving the controls, continued optimization, as well as fixing bugs and crash issues.
Check out the full list of PUBG update details below:
- Auto-run function has been added (from a standstill, double clicking L3 will activate auto-run)
- Players can now drop equipped weapons with Y button when inventory screen is active
- Grenades can once again be cycled by tapping right on D pad
- Players can now cancel casting actions while the inventory screen is active
- Continued optimizations and crash fixes
- Game controller guide has been updated
- Buildings around the Military Base have had their collision adjusted
- Camera shake when riding as a passenger in vehicles has been reduced
- Inventory character models have returned to their normal stance
- Fixed a camera issue created by unintended Aim Down Sights and Free Look interactions
- “A” button will no longer refresh game results screen
- Team UI will now correctly show the proper direction teammates are facing over larger distances
- Player changes to markers on the in-game map will now be properly applied to their teammate’s in-game map
- Fixed an issue where switching to throwables under certain conditions left the player empty-handed
- Adjusted character positioning when exiting vehicles and parachutes
Those are some useful control buffs coming to the Xbox version today!
Are you happy with the latest Xbox PUBG update? Let us know.
In other PUBG news, Xbox has said that sales for the console version are “very big,” netcode analysis shows that the game has a big problem, and the Battle Royale Trainer is here to help players improve.