Hello Games is continuing their fantastic post-launch support for No Man’s Sky, as the No Man’s Sky update 2.55 June 26 patch has just been released on all platforms. As far as we know, there are no new content included in this patch, but more for fixes than anything else.
No Man’s Sky update 2.55 June 26 patch notes:
Thank you to everyone playing the Crossplay Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes have been combined into patch 2.55, which will be live on all platforms today.
- Fixed multiplayer connections on Windows 7.
- Crossplay players now show a different icon depending on their platform.
- Fixed PS4 friends showing a gamemode icon when playing in non English languages.
- Fix for crossplay friends not being joinable if they are in a group.
- Updated matchmaking rules to form lobbies of the correct size.
Given we just got the big No Man’s Sky crossplay patch a few weeks ago that included a ton of gameplay changes, it’s understandable that this one only includes big fixes and nothing more. Nonetheless, if you spot any changes included that’s not listed in the No Man’s Sky update 2.55 June 26 patch notes, share ’em below in the comments.,
Source: No Man’s Sky