Update 3.41 for No Man’s Sky (NMS) has been released, following last week’s big Beachhead patch. Hello Games has released the No Man’s Sky update 3.41 May 21 patch, that should be for fixes that surfaced from the previous title update.
Note that this patch is out on last-gen and current-gen platforms, and clocks in at a hefty 3.6GB on PlayStation.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.41 Patch Notes:
Update #3: Hello Games has released the official patch notes, and mentioned that more surprises are coming “very soon.”
- Added the ability to dismiss a frigate from your freighter fleet via the Fleet Management terminal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Expedition rewards from being redeemed by players who had already earned parts of the reward from the Quicksilver shop.
- Players starting the Beachhead expedition will now begin with warp fuel available.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Nada, Polo and other Space Anomaly inhabitants from offering the correct dialog options if spoken to in abandoned systems.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Atlas Fireworks to have no audio.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the fleets tutorial from advancing if players skipped the initial conversations with the navigator and immediately built a Fleet Terminal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Historiographical Dosimeter from being redeemed from the expedition rewards section of the Quicksilver shop.
Update #2: It looks like Hello Games added a surprise reward in the form of the Normanday ship from Mass Effect in this patch! Here are the details from the press release.
A surprise to the community, this Easter Egg moment is the reward for players that complete a mysterious expedition that appeared in the game during the past week. Players have until May 31 to undertake the expedition, to permanently add the Normandy SR-1 to their fleet.
As expected, Hello Games has not released the official patch notes just yet, though that should change in a few hours, and the Experimental build notes have not been updated too.
Reddit user Zig_Justice mentioned that this latest update fixes the Expeditions rewards issue!
Here are some of the known changes and issues straight from the community:
Reddit user Shadow_of_Fox said the following: