Hello Games has released the No Man’s Sky update 3.61 patch (PS5 version 3.061) this September 2, and this is after yesterday’s big Frontiers update. This patch resolves some of the issues players have encountered with the Frontiers patch, which are all listed in the patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.61 Patch Notes | No Man’s Sky Update 3.061 Patch Notes:
Thank you to everyone playing the Frontiers Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 3.61, which will be live on all platforms soon.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent some Xbox users from loading their saves.
- Fixed a crash related to placing base parts.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with cuboid rooms.
- Fixed an issue that caused the fleet debrief screen to close prematurely.
- Fixed an issue that caused the product research tree accessed in factories to close prematurely.
- Fixed an issue that caused the trading screen to close prematurely when trading with a landed NPC smuggler.
- Fixed an issue that caused the companion customisation screen to close prematurely.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with moon pools.
- Fixed an issue that prevented colour lights from being powered correctly.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with wall hangings and lights.
- Fixed a crash related to creature and NPC locomotion.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from starting new fleet expeditions or purchasing new frigates.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused visual changes related to power to fail to display.
- Fixed an issue that prevented refiners from correctly snapping to large base rooms.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some large base parts from correctly snapping to each other.
- Fixed an issue that caused NPC animations to display in unnecessarily low detail at a distance.
- Fixed a number of visual glitches with dust effects.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with new canopy parts.
- Fixed an issue that could cause NPCs to walk through doors.
- Fixed a number of cases of missing or incorrect text.
- Fixed a rare physics-related crash.
- Fixed a rare crash related to settlement NPC behaviours.
- Fixed an issue that could cause ships to land on incomplete landing pads in settlements.
- Fixed an issue that could caused settlement buildings to fail to complete when their timer had finished.
- Fixed a number of collision issues with street lights in settlements.
- Fixed a rare rendering-related crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when re-visiting a planetary settlement while a freighter base was spawned nearby.
Once a new patch is released, we’ll let our readers know.
Source: No Man’s Sky