Hello Games has released the No Man’s Sky update 3.92 (PS5 version 3.092) patch notes, and this is in conjunction with the title update release just now. As one might expect given the big Leviathan content drop we got late last month, this patch is for fixes in connection with that. Read on for the complete No Man’s Sky June 13 patch notes.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.92 Patch Notes | No Man’s Sky Update 3.092 Patch Notes | No Man’s Sky June 13 Patch Notes:
Thank you to everyone playing the Leviathan Expedition, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 3.92, which will be live on all platforms soon.
- Fixed an issue which incorrectly caused players to take damage while on planet.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to kill their own companions.
- Fixed an issue that caused some newly collected items to create a new stack rather than add to existing stacks within the player’s inventory.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items to be added to the wrong inventory.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Fleet Command tutorial mission during an expedition that begins with a freighter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some players to not know the correct frigate fuel recipes.
- Fixed a GPU crash on PlayStation 4.
- Fixed a creature-related crash that could occur when quitting to the main menu.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.
That’s about it for this patch. There was another patch released on May 31 that was also for bug fixes, which you can read about here.
Source: No Man’s Sky