The PUBG War event mode is now live for the weekend, letting players experience a traditional team deathmatch game type. There are respawns and everything!
Here’s everything you need to know about the PUBG War event mode, as well as a trailer to get you pumped!
- STARTS: April 12, 7pm PDT / April 13, 4am CEST / April 13, 11AM KST
- ENDS: April 15, 7pm PDT / April 16, 4am CEST / April 16, 11AM KST
- 10-Man Squads on Erangel (All Regions)
- NA/EU/AS/SEA/OC: TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SA: TPP
GENERAL EVENT RULES
- All players are grouped up in teams of 10. Each game will have a max of 30 players (three full teams).
- Please note that there can be a team with less than 10 players depend on the matchmaking situation.
- Immediately after the plane gets into the air, the safe zone is visible on the map.
- The safe zone is extremely small and never closes in or changes location throughout the duration of the game.
- Getting kills earns points for your team. The first team to get 200 points wins.
- Kill: +3 points
- DBNO: +1 point
- Revive: +1 point
- Team kill / Team DBNO: -5 points
- If no team reaches 200 points before the 15-minute time limit, the team with the highest score will be declared the winner (winner).
- Every time you’re killed, you’ll respawn in another plane.
LOADOUTS, LOOT, AND CARE PACKAGES
All players are guaranteed to spawn with the equipment below:
- One random AR or DMR equipped
- One random pistol
- Level one helmet
- Level one vest
- One grenade
Additional loot can be found in buildings and in care packages which drop every 90 seconds.
OTHER EVENT RULES
- Weather is locked at “sunny.”
- You can invite up to 10 players from your friends list to your party before jumping into game.
- The rest of team slots will be filled by auto matching system.
- Killer spectating is disabled.
- Redzone is disabled.
Will you be giving the PUBG War event mode a go? Let us know.
In other PUBG news, the new Savage map was recently tested on the Closed Experimental Server, an argument as to whether PUBG is pay to win has been brought up again, and it’s been found that 30% of all PC gamers are playing battle royale titles.
- Destiny 2 DLC 2 Release Date Announced, Officially Called “Warmind”
- Next PUBG Xbox Update to Include “Crucial Gameplay Optimizations”
- Rainbow Six Siege Registered Players Now Over 30 Million