During their press conference at this year’s Gamescom, Sony announced a brand new PlayStation Vita bundle pack for the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified.
In this bundle, players will be treated to a limited edition WiFi PS Vita with a customized back panel, a special Call of Duty carrying pouch, and of course, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified, set during events between Black Ops and the upcoming Black Ops 2.
The game will boast 4v4 multiplayer over WiFi and will feature game modes like Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed as well as maps built specifically for the PS Vita.
You can check out the announcement trailer below!
[youtube id=”jHIh4qn8xO8″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
Sony’s press release lists the following features in Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified.
- Play up to 4v4 multiplayer gameplay on Wi-Fi on franchise favorite modes including Free-For-All, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Dropzone all tailored for Vita.
- Choose from lethal and tactical grenades, and a variety weapons and attachments.
- Utilize classic Call of Duty multiplayer features like Care Packages, Challenges, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, Prestiging, XP and more.
- Complementary single player objective-based Operations, along with Survival and Time Trial Missions.
- Uncover the deniable operations that occurred between the original Call of Duty: Black Ops and this year’s upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- Featuring Near technology for multiplayer load-outs that also allows gamers to send friends a boost; and Touchscreen support for cooking grenades and melee bring the power of Vita to gamers.