Star Trek Online‘s latest patch resolves a game chat crashing issue, several text problems and more.
For the full list of Star Trek Online patch notes, see below:
- Resolved an issue that could occasionally cause the in-game chat to crash.
- Resolved various text issues with the displayed rewards for the Mirror Invasion information.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Resolute or Fleet Resolute from activating Subspace Interception.
- Resolved an issue that caused the in-game calendar to display December, 1999.
- The Foundry is temporarily unavailable.
What do you think of the latest Star Trek Online patch? Were you experiencing the chat crashing issues? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below.
In Star Trek Online‘s previous patch a new feature episode was added, available to captains level 10 upwards, in addition to a new event accessible to players who have obtained 3 tokens from fleet projects, and more.
In other updates news, Ghost Recon Wildlands got hit with a big patch, a new Nvidia driver increases Destiny 2 PC performance by up to 50%, and Fortnite Battle Royale received a patch which fixes crashing issues and squashed bugs.
Source: Arc Games