Earlier today, Ubisoft restarted The Division 2 servers and did routine maintenance on them. While that in itself is important, Ubisoft Massive also rolled out The Division 2 2.1 update when it came back up online.
In case you haven’t checked it yet, here are The Division 2 2.1 update patch notes!
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.
Source: Ubisoft forums
More The Division 2 Reading:
- Here Are Some of the Best The Division 2 Tips From the Community
- The Division 2 Weapon Talents, Gear Talents, Gear Set Bonus List
- The Division 2 Hidden Boss: How to Trigger the Mission, and the Reward