Yesterday, Ubisoft announced that The Division 2 maintenance will happen today, and it’s set to start on Thursday, April 11 at 9:30 a.m. CEST/3:30 a.m. EDT/00:30 a.m. PDT. Lasting for approximately three hours, this maintenance period will affect all platforms.
Ubisoft has also outlined what fixes the studio will deploy once the maintenance is over, which you can check out below.
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behaviour.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
While you’re waiting for servers to come back online, make sure to read up on the summary of yesterday’s The Division 2 State of the Game livestream.
Source: Ubisoft forums