For those playing The Division 2, Ubisoft took the servers down for routine maintenance. While that was happening, the company also released The Division 2 update today November 3 server-side patch, and it includes gameplay-related fixes!
Note that the servers are now back online, and given this is a server-side patch, no download is required. Players will be able to apply the patch just by connecting to the game’s servers.
The Division 2 Update Today November 3 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where Control Point supply rooms would remain locked after killing Rogue Agents in the activity.
- Fixed an issue where certain floors in The Summit would have missing objectives or inoperable elevators.
- Fixed an issue where Recalibrating Attributes onto lower gear-score items would also downgrade the recalibrated value.
- Fixed an issue where the Rate of Fire attribute in the Recalibration Station did not appear at its proper maximum.
- Last Resort apparel event is now closed and will no longer be available.
- Last Resort apparel items are available for purchase with Premium Credits.
- The Legacy cache will become available with a rotated selection of apparel.
- Apparel event outfits will be available for standalone purchase with a 25% discount.
Once we know more regarding this week’s State of the Game and future content/patch roll out, we’ll let our readers know.
Source: Ubisoft forums