While hackers just got a rather meaty patch for Watch Dogs Legion last week, Ubisoft has released the Watch Dogs Legion update 1.06 November 12 patch for consoles and it’s live now! This is the TU2.10 (Title Update 2.10) patch, and it’s released for bug fixes.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.06 November 12 Patch Notes:
DedSec, we’re deploying a patch for Xbox One tomorrow, and for PlayStation 4 later in the week. For Xbox One, we’re taking an incremental approach to deploying stability fixes. As the first step, this patch will improve game stability and address many of the crashes experienced by our players on the platform. We thank you for your patience, and will continue to monitor your feedback as we work to bring a better gaming experience for everyone.
- Resource optimization improvements for User Interface, Textures and AI that decrease crashes occurring during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when exiting to main menu.
- General stability improvements for the in-game areas “Carousel Plaza”, “Slaughterhouse” and “Tower of London”.
- Fixed an issue that caused “Doomed” Operatives to immediately meet their doom after recruitment. What do we say to the god of death?
- Fixed an issue that caused highly reflective clothes to appear as black in the Team App.
That’s basically it. This patch is now live for both PS4 and Xbox One. If you spot any gameplay-related changes, let us know down below.
If you haven’t picked the game up, go check out our review to see if it’s worth getting.
Source: Ubisoft forums