The latest PC patch (1.15) for Call of Duty: Black Ops went live a few hours ago. This patch mainly addresses the issues with the Rezurrection map pack.
Here are the patch notes:
- Addressed various Zombie Moon map exploits and glitches
- The “They are going THROUGH!” achievement now properly unlocks in Steam when player kills more than five zombies with the Gersh device
- The Zombie Moon Leaderboard scores will not be overwritten with the newest stats if the new stats are lower than the previous ones
- “Mule Kick” perk machine is now available on all Zombie maps
- Mods: Increased menu asset limit for mp mods
You can view the most recent patch for consoles here.
Don’t forget to follow @MPFirst on Twitter!