Enjoying Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 4 so far? If you’re one of the players not warm to the playlists we have since the season started, Infinity Ward has released the Modern Warfare playlist update June 16 refresh and it’s live now!
Modern Warfare Playlist Update June 16:
Today’s #ModernWarfare playlist update is now live!
· Adding Gunfight 3v3 Snipers Only
· Adding Gunfight Blueprints
· Adding One in the Chamber
· Adding Realism Ground War
And for #Warzone players, we’ll be bringing Plunder variant, Blood Money back this Thursday, June 18th!
What game mode should Infinity Ward roll out for multiplayer? Personally, I’m hoping Deathmatch Domination becomes a regular fixture since it has the perfect blend of objective play and kill-mongering that players crave.
We’re not expecting any stealth gameplay changes included in the Modern Warfare playlist update roll out, but if we spot any, we’ll update the post.
More Call of Duty Reading:
- Report: Call of Duty 2020 Codenamed “The Red Door”
- Report: Here’s Our First Look at Call of Duty 2020 Gameplay
- Call of Duty Pros Discussing “Competitive Philosophy” With Treyarch, Confirms Studio Helming Call of Duty 2020