As expected from DICE’s previous announcement, the new Battlefield 5 update today has been rolled out, and it’s full of fixes rather than new content. Clocking in at X on PC, 2.4GB on PS4, the Battlefield 5 update 1.21 patch notes can be read below, and is also referred as Battlefield 5 update 4.2 by DICE.
Battlefield 5 update 1.21 patch notes:
- We have reduced the recoil, and increased the muzzle velocity for the P08 Carbine in a bid to improve its effectiveness
- Kills in Firestorm are now awarded if the enemy player disconnects during the downed state
- Fixes targeted at removing extreme instances of Invisible Soldiers
- Specializations are now able to be reset on the P08 Carbine
- The game will no longer stutter when killing enemies with tanks
- Removed an unintended suppression effect that was applying to infantry soldiers when a tank fires it’s main cannon
- The screen will no longer turn black when firing stationary cannons
- The Arras sights on the Lewis gun now displays correctly when using extended mags
- Rate Of Fire for the MKVI Revolver has also been reduced to 180RPM, from 200RPM
- The correct crosshair now shows for the Mosquito FB MKVI on all load-outs
- The Company will now display the correct amount of bombs for the JU-88
- Players trying to spawn into airplanes should no longer get stuck on the deploy screen
Don’t forget, a much smaller update is due to hit next week, and will most likely include a bunch of fixes, and will enable the Marita map for all players!
Once we hear more news regarding next week’s update, or if this update brings in a bunch of new info that can be datamined, we’ll let our readers know ASAP.